Wayne Richard believes that big government is having a detrimental impact on the private sector and our economy. America and Texas has always been about liberty and freedom. By developing business-friendly policies that enable wealth creation and personal liberty Texas can lead the nation out of recession.
Who is Wayne?
- Wayne is a self-made businessman and is the only candidate in the race who has created jobs, met a payroll and balanced a budget
- Wayne consistently articulates bold conservative principles through the media outlet he launched
- Wayne is a passionate, principled leader who will share, defend and promote our conservative message in Austin
What Does Wayne Stand For?
- Wayne believes taxes should be kept low to promote a stronger economy, more private sector jobs and more individual freedom
- Wayne believes the role of government should be kept to an absolute minimum
- Wayne supports reducing property taxes
- Wayne will work to improve our public education system through more transparency, accountability, efficiency and innovation
- Wayne believes we must eliminate any and all components remaining of the unfair and unconstitutional Robin Hood School Tax
- Wayne supports zero based budgeting in order to reduce wasteful government spending
- Wayne opposes Obama Care
- Wayne is a prolife supporter
- Wayne is opposed to C-Scope and Common Core curriculum
- Wayne will defend Texas’ Oil and Gas Industry and other natural resources from Federal regulations
- Wayne is strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment
- Wayne will fight for Texas sovereignty (10th amendment)